Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 23: Love Always Protects

Day 23: Love Always Protects
Today’s Challenge Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that’s stealing your affections and turning your heart away from your family.

 [Love] always protects. 1 Corinthians 13:7 The wise woman builds her house, but the foolish tears it down with her own hands. Proverbs 14:1

 God show me these items as I go through my day.  God has been showing me some of these things.   I have been more conscience especially of some of the interactions between Roma and I that make Elias feel left out.  I have been trying to make sure I include him.  She will often come and put her head on my shoulder or sit next to me and hold my hand etc.  Sometimes a bit to much where she is hanging all over me, but I've been trying to make sure I invite Elias to do the same.  I have also been trying to obtain to the kids needs and wants before I take my computer break and sometimes lock out the world.  Trying to make sure I have helped them with homework, fed them etc...  I used to take my break first and then go to that.

No comments: