Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 22: Love Is Faithful

Day 22: Love Is Faithful
Love is a choice, not a feeling. It is an initiated action, not a knee-jerk reaction. Choose today to be committed to love even if your spouse or children have lost most of their interest in receiving it. Say to them today in words similar to these, “I love you. Period. I choose to love you even if you don’t love me in return.”
 I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness. Then you will know the Lord. Hosea 2:20 God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16
I do love my kids very much.  I make sure to tell them everyday before school and every night before bed.  We also shoot each other the sign language love sign all the time.  One thing my kids don't lack is being told that they are loved.

No comments: