Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 21: Love Is Satisfied in God

Day 21: Love Is Satisfied in God 
Be intentional today about making a time to pray and read your Bible. Try reading a chapter out of Proverbs each day (there are thirty-one—A full month’s supply), or reading a chapter in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). As you do, immerse yourself in the love and promises God has for you. This will add to your growth as you walk with him.

The Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire. Isaiah 58:11 How Ironic I chose Psalms 133 just thought of a number and typed it in. 1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! 2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; 3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

 Today we spent the day with the church seeing the wild horses. It is awesome to have a church family to support you and help you to do what God's called you to do. We had a great time as a church family They are such a blessing. I haven't written much about about the other days It's been a busy weekend, but I have been in prayer seeking God's help each day. I love my children and I so want them to know that no matter what the circumstance is I will always love them and they can always come to me and I will always pray with them. God help that my heart will know when to be soft and when to be hard. With Roma after 13 years I am finally starting to figure this out. I know her so well. With Elias I am still learning, That balance of serious direction and happy fun is hard. So the question is is it easier with Roma because I spent those 13 years teaching her and now she learned a lot, or is it because I know her so
well. God help me and guide me!

No comments: