Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 20: Love Is Jesus Christ

Day 20: Love Is Jesus Christ
Today’s Challenge Dare to take God at His word. Dare to trust Jesus Christ for salvation. Dare to pray,

“Lord Jesus, I’m a sinner. But You have shown Your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your power to save me from death by Your resurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by your grace.” While we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. Romans 5:6 In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them. Isaiah 63:9

Thank God for his salvation and his direction!  Without God I  would be a mess.  I would not have a job most likely as he is the one that helps me to hold my tongue  when I need to,  My children would be in a world of hurt without the Bible to guide me in raising them and I would be eaten up by guilt for all the things I've done wrong.  But God isn't a God who looks back.  He gives us the future and teaches us each day to be better.

No comments: