Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 24: Love vs Lust

Day 24: Love vs Lust Today’s Challenge End it now. Identify every object of lust in your life and remove it. Single out every lie you’ve swallowed in pursuing forbidden pleasure and reject it. Lust cannot be allowed to live in your home. It must be killed and destroyed –today—and replaced with the sure promises of God and a heart filled with His perfect love. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever. 1 John 2:17 We have brought nothing into the world, so we cannot take anything out of it either. 1 Timothy 6:7 Wow what a strong message! God please show me the things I lust after. As I pray and ponder about these things I wonder. I was on my computer looking at beach houses the other day Just planning for my future, where I want to end up or at least have a place to spend some of my time. Yet I know often God's ways are not my own and I will find beauty where ever God puts me. So really that was a waste of time researching west coast beach communities that I thought maybe I could afford. The other thing is my eyes don't see the whole picture and God's plans for my life are bigger than I could ever imagine. So God I give you that and I rest in your peace, as in your peace is where I will find the most beautiful restful places!

No comments: