Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 25: Love Forgives

Day 25: Love Forgives
Whatever you haven’t forgiven in your family, forgive it today. Let it go. Just as we ask Jesus to “forgive us our debts” each day, we must ask him to help us “forgive our debtors” each day as well. Un-forgiveness has been keeping you and your family in prison too long. Say from your heart, “I choose to forgive.”

What I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, I did it for your sakes in the presence of Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:10 Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing. Luke 23:34

 I can not think of anything I haven't forgiven my family for. (Honestly in most things I have a very short term memory, so they are very lucky I forget things easily.) Sometime the kids will remind me they are in trouble and I'll have to get them to tell me why they are i trouble without them knowing that I have forgotten. I think my 13 year old has caught onto this now. I do do something at Christmas every year. My kids are forgiven any debt. So if they owe me jobs, for being naughty or if they have borrowed money etc... I forgive them of that and they owe me nothing. Both kids are in debt right now, Elias for broken item's Roma for um I forget(see I told you). I'll have to ask her. Anyway maybe I will do that today.

No comments: