Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 15: Love is Honorable

Choose a way to show honor and respect to your family that is above your normal routine. It may be holding the door open. It might be putting their clothes away or doing another chore for them. It may be the way you listen and speak in your communication. Show your family that they are highly esteemed in your eyes. I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant. Jeremiah 30:19 So yesterday it didn't quite work how I planned. I stayed at work late, the kids wanted to go grocery shopping and by time we got home is was bed time. What I did do is instead of feeding them cereal and being done with the day, I made dinner. Does that count for anything? I guess effort counts a little.

No comments: