Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, May 7, 2012

Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32 Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man. Proverbs 3:3–4 She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. Proverbs 31:26 Day 2 Challenge In addition to saying nothing negative to your family again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness God help me today to have that mouth in wisdom that can teach with kindness on my tongue. As I look for that unexpected gesture of kindness help me see something that will make their day! Bless them with your spirit today, to comfort them and be a light in them today. Help them to see you more through me.

No comments: