Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Thursday, July 23, 2009

RIP Ronny

As I set here awake because I slept all day. I quite by accident came across an obit for a good friend of mine when I was young. His wife was one of my best friend's in high school and I dated his brother for quite a while. How sad that I did not keep up relationships with them all. My heart goes out for his family.
RON ROSE, age 38, of Rogue
River, died June 18, 2009 at OHSU
in Portland, Oregon.
Ron was born in California in
1970. He was raised in Simi Valley,
California. He met his wife,
Shannon there and they were married
May 27, 1989. They moved to
Oregon in 1994, and to Rogue River
in 1998.
Ron worked as an ASE Certified
Honda Mechanic. He enjoyed the
challenge of finding the solutions.
He enjoyed tinkering with
computers and designing web
pages,
and loved spending time with his
kids, riding his bike, gardening, and
fishing - not that he ever caught a
fish.
Ron was in Portland waiting for a
new heart. On June 18, he
received a heart, but didn't make it
through the surgery. He was 38.
He is greatly missed by his wife
and children.
Surviving Ron is his Wife of 20
years Shannon; Children: Trystan,
18; TY, 16; Sarah Grace, 14; Gavin,
10; and Emilianne, 6, all of Rogue
River; Mom and Dad, Ron and Pat
Rose of Simi Valley; Brother, Eric
Rose of Simi Valley; Grandparents,
Joe and Lois Rose of Van Nuys;
and many Aunts, Uncles and
Cousins.
Song of the day every Rose has it's thorn (this song was a song I connected with Ronny's brother way back when)

No comments: