Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finishing up stuff for little Brothers care package


So I just sent in the order for Photos for a small picture album. I ended up with several pics of the house and Roma, A few pics of Roma and I , our dog, snow and mountains out our back window, Grandma & Grandpa, Uncle Ben, Aunt Tammy's Family (as they all live in the same town as us and will see him often).
Then I also ordered t-shirts for all three of us of which I'll send him the designs in this post . I ordered this from Zazzle. I thinks it's gonna turn out well. I have a question for those of you who have sent care packages with t-shirts. Did they still have the tees when you picked them up?
I also put two matchbox cars
A small slinky
A TY monkey
plastic magnify glass
a notebook and colored pencils
a blow up beach ball
bouncy balls & jacks
and all this fit in a gallon zip lock Amazing.
Song of the day where ever you are "winnie the pooh"

No comments: