Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 6: Love is Not Irritable

Day 6: Love is Not Irritable

Today’s Challenge Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your life in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list below of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule. Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life.

 He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit, than he who captures a city. Proverbs 16:32 “When I am slow to anger and rule my spirit, I am better than the mighty and he who captures a city.” I always do my best to have a clear conscience towards God and men. Acts 24:16

 Dear God give me patience with my kids today. Help me to be understanding and help and direct them in only love. Bless them with a compliant spirit today. So luckily today was Saturday and I was less tired in dealing with the kids and had more patience. One of my biggest frustrations with the little one is he has the same basic jobs to do that he has been doing for 2+ years an to me stuff such as taking out the trash and cleaning of the table shouldn't be that difficult but they are. So for example, El is the table clean? yes mom, have you cleaned off the trash, no go do that, I'm done, have you taken the dishes to the sink? No Go do it. Have you washed off the table? No etc........ SO about a week ago I task analyzed each job and gave him a mark off sheet. It helped some. But he still has comes to me with things checked off, and not done. So for each thing on the checklist he earns a marble and when he fills the jar he earns surprises. I did have more patience with this system. Roma girl really had no issues today I needed to be patient with. I think she maybe was showing me a little extra love and patience today

No comments: