Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 9: Love Makes Good Impressions

Day 9: Love Makes Good Impressions
Think of a specific way you’d like to greet your family today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.

Greet one another with a kiss of love. 1 Peter 5:14 For I have come to have much joy and comfort in your love. Philemon 1:7

This is an easy one for me in the AM and PM and I've actually been working on this when the kids come in from school. God bless my kids to know my love for them and my joy of greeting them and having them return to me after school. Help me not to say things like how excited I am to have a weekend by myself without them, in front of them. Help me just to show complete love and interest in them for the first five minutes after greeting them.

No comments: