Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 8: Love is Not Jealous

Day 8: Love is Not Jealous

Determine to become your family’s biggest fan and to reject any negative thoughts. To help you set your heart on your family and focus on their achievements, take yesterday’s list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with them how glad you are about a success they recently enjoyed.

 Love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire. Song of Solomon 8:6 Wrath is fierce and anger is a flood, but who can stand before jealousy? Proverbs 27:4 The Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God. Deuteronomy 4:24 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15 I am having a hard time connecting the verses to the challenge for today. I kinda like this one 1 Timothy 4:12 Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. Any way as far as the challenge

 I think I did pretty well showing them my appreciation for their positive traits. I am beginning to feel my heart soften towards my children. The stress of always trying to instruct them in the ways that are right is lessening. Though I guide them I feel it is becoming in a more loving softer way than before. I don't feel like I am constantly correcting them. Today I prayed for their talents to be shown and that not only I but the world around would see their goodness.

No comments: