Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Packing

So I have started to pack ,
Donations so far
I have all the Jeans, and T's, Shoes and Soccer Balls, Packed into 2 suitcases, 118 lbs I'm hoping that it is really the 30KG in each bag with Emirates.

For brother
I am packing 1 pair of saddles and 1 pair of shoes in size 11 and 12 I have 4 outfits size 4/5 and 4 outfits 5/6 Hoping that will be good. I figure if the smaller sizes are to small I'll just wash the bigger sizes. Anything that is to small I figure I'll just leave there. I'll bring 6 boxers or briefs, by the way why are boy underwear 2X's the amount of girls? 6 pair of socks He'll be with us 6 days before we all get home.

First Aid kit list
whats missing?
  • Sunscreen
  • Bandage
  • Antiseptic
  • Blister pads
  • Pain killers Adult/Child
  • Pepto-bismol
  • Tums
  • Moisturiser/after sun cream/lip balm
  • Malaria Tablets (if necessary)
  • Any prescription medication required
  • extra pair of glasses
  • Cold/flu decongestants
  • Antihistamines
  • Travel motion-sickness tablets (i.e. natural ginger tablets)
  • Mosquito Repellent
  • Insect bite cream
  • Tampons
  • Tweezers
  • Little Scissors
  • Rehydration salts (Gastrolyte)
  • Cipro
  • Anti-fungal ointment
  • Powdered electrolyte powder
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Hydrocortisone
  • Neosporin
  • separate combs/brushes for new kids (ring worm)

No comments: