Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy busy busy

Interesting before the last court date I had everything planned out to a T ready to go the minute I heard I past court. This time I am having trouble deciding. This is what I know. I am sure I am taking Emirates, from all the reviews it's hands down the best!!! I know I am going to Lalibella, Gondar and BahirDar. Should I take afew more days and go other places? I don't know whether to stay at TDS or a really nice more comfortable place around the corner but not with all the other families? I know I am going to Mekelle but should I spend 1 or 2 days? Oh the questions I have and how to figure it out by Monday?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Do you know who you are traveling with? How many families? What age children? Sometimes it's nice for the children to be able to play together at the TDS, it's a nice transition. That's one other plus to the TDS.

Laura said...

We haven't got list yet. I am pretty sure Sheryl and Marsha who have a 5 and 8 year old are willing to stay at the other place, So I am going to call tomorrow and check out about the different rooms.