Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!!!



My baby girl turned 11 today. I can not believe it has been 11 years. I remember how much joy she brought to me as a baby. She was a very happy baby and little girl and I would put her in so many poses and take tons of pics. She brought smiles to everyone around her. This girl was so resilient too. In her first 3 years we moved 4 times. She was always very quick to make friends. When I had her in my preschool class she was so kind and gentle towards our special need kids. She would sit and read stories to the kids and always played with everyone. As she got older she became interested in sports and did pretty good at all of them. This last year she even played tackle football. Roma has always been a great helper. She has made me a better person. I love you baby girl!

No comments: