Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2 days!!!

I have almost everything packed. I'm so thankful to all those who donated. I'm pretty much packed full with donations for the Checked and the carry on will be for what we need. I actually had to turn away some donations today which was kinda sad. Today went to the bank but forgot to notarize the one paper I needed to (the immunizations form). Picked up all kinds of Meds for Roma, she ended up with a sinus infection + finely got the Malaria and antibiotic prescribed . Filled out more paperwork. Still need to remember copies of passports and my friend who just got back from Haite copied everything (Card) he took with him in color. So credit cards, drivers license, insurance, etc.. He copied three copies and everybody in his group had copies of each others stuff in case anything got stolen. The two others would still have copies. I'm also taking a steri - pen to sterilize water just in case. Time is ticking and I better get off the computer.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Woot!
Can't wait to meet him this summer
: )