Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teklu has the paperwork


Our agency rep in Addis finally has our paperwork. This day has been long awaited for. I have waited a little over 5 months to hear this news. I finally feel hope that this adoption is really going to happen. It is now in the hands of our well loved well respected just awesome guy Teklu our agency rep in Ethiopia. I have such confidence in his ability to make this happen quickly and without mistakes. During the last month or so I have been feeling so un-secure wondering if I would ever bring my little boy home. wondering if this was in Gods plans for me or if I just totally had it all wrong. It seem like a never ending process. Now I see the light at the end of the tunnel again. I am praying for a Christmas miracle now. I would love a court date before Christmas. God is the timing right yet for my boy to come home?