Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Thursday, July 30, 2009

100 post 100 wishes quilt


This is my 100th post and today I have 100 news. I got my first 4 squares today!!! They were great and the wishes were just beautiful. Thank You Teresa and family. He is gonna love it! For those of you just joining us I am doing a hundred wishes quilt for little brother. I am collecting 8x8 squares of fabric and with each square you write a wish or a prayer on a card and put a little piece of fabric on the card. The fabric I will have made into a patch quilt and the cards I will put in a scrap book. Little brother can then match the wishes with the cards. I did one of these for my friend at work who adopted and it turned out great!! I can't wait to do this one and read all the wishes and see how amazingly all the squares come together.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Great stuff!! We will find something for it! Let me know on FB where to send it :)