Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Sunday, March 22, 2009

still waiting

We are still here waiting and waiting and waiting. Basically I read a lot on blogs and a lot on the yahoo boards. I find out more and more how many wonderful people there are. There is something about the adoption community. As you read people's blogs and listen to people talk on the groups you find out how big of hearts people in the adoption world seem to have. I'm not talking about them having big hearts because they adopt, but typically they do a whole lot more too. I was reading this blog last night http://www.zerendipity.org/ and this precious family adopted twins from Zambia and then they had a brother fall who is now paralyzed they are willing to sell their house and move in order to accommodate him living with them. this is just one of the many wonderful things I have read. This is just a shout out for all of you to keep doing what your doing your awesome.

No comments: