Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, October 13, 2008

3rd home visit

Yeah!!!! finished with home visits until child's home. We had our 3rd and final visit today. The social worker talked to Roma and looked at he house. Roma did great. She amazingly wasn't to shy and told the truth. She's a good kid. For the house he just basically took a walk through. Didn't have a white glove on, really just wanted to get the layout of the house and check for any hazards. He did ask about fire alarms and extinguishers. I'm glad to have this part done with and hopefully he comes back with a good recommendation.

3 comments:

veggiemom said...

Congrats on finishing another step!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

LisaB said...

Laura, I have information about the dossier, but they did not send it to me automatically. I just called up and talked with Megan in Ethiopian adoptions. I told her I wanted to work on the dossier at the same time and she sent it within minutes! :) Give it a try! Lisa

Laura said...

Thanks for the info. I'll do that.