Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 39: Love Endures

Day 39: Love Endures

 

Today’s Challenge
Spend time in personal prayer, then write a letter of commitment and resolve to your family. Include why you are committing to this, and that you have purposed to love them no matter what. Leave it in a place that your family will find it.


Love never fails.  1 Corinthians 13:8
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. Luke 21:33
He delights in unchanging love Micah 7:18
                      
                      My commitment to my kids
I promise to first love and trust in God with all of my heart.
I promise to love and protect you my children
I promise to make each of you children feel special and loved
I promise to have family meals.
I promise to teach you God’s word
I promise to listen to you my children and guide you in a Godly direction
I promise to pray for you each day
I promise to work and provide for your needs
I promise to forgive you no matter what wrong you have committed
I love you and will do my best with God’s help to help make you the best you can be.

   

No comments: