Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 27: Love Encourages

Day 27: Love Encourages
 Eliminate the poison of unrealistic expectations in your home. Think of one area where your family has told you you’re expecting too much, and tell them you’re sorry for being so hard on them about it. Promise them you’ll seek to understand, and assure them of your unconditional love.

 Guard my soul and deliver me; do not let me be ashamed, for I take refuge in You. Psalm 25:20 Encourage one another and build up one another. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds. Hebrews 10:24


This is one of my hardest areas. I tend to tell them what they need to be doing instead of praise them for what they are doing even still today. I expect a lot out of mt kids and sometimes my expectations are unrealistic.  God help me to see realistically what expectations I should have of my kids and how to help them meet those expectations.

No comments: