Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Sunday, December 13, 2009

cloud nine


I just don't even know how to describe it. I have just been in pure utopia. The thought of my boy coming home. The excitement, the joy, the thankfulness has just filled my heart. I can not believe in 18 Days He will officially be mine, forever and ever. The slightest little things just bring the excitement back. Someone talking about the end of a pregnancy, someone talking about cars or Makeenas (cars in Tigrinya), anything and I have remind everybody Do you know I'm bringing home my boy in just a little while. It is so nice to see an ending to this journey.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Makeena is also the word my girls (who speak Amharic) use for car!! :)

So excited for you!! Yay!!!

Laura said...

Thanks I wonder if a lot of the words are the same or simular