Ethiopian Guest House a great place to stayand put your dollars

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Waiting

This waiting game is a little crazy. It's like I want to know who my child is now and I think I know what perfect timing is. So in my mind perfect timing is now!!!! That way I can spend all summer with my boy. Well God kinda told me different today. In service we talked about Abraham, Hagaar and Ishmel. So I decided I can wait on God for his Timing. Anyway today I also went to a friends house and helped her with some paperwork for her adoption. They haven't chosen a country yet, but how awesome would that be if they adopted from Ethiopia too?

2 comments:

PJ Academy said...

I actually found that on a web site.... I guess I should put where I found it LOL. I will look and put a link :)

THanks for visiting PJ Academy!!

Jennifer

PJ Academy said...

http://www.rainbowkids.com/Articles.aspx?command=search